Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I had some amazing words in my head

During my far too long commute every day I often have, what I think, are prophetic thoughts.
Much like the dreamstate or the drunkenhaze, I wonder if these thoughts would be quite as fantastic if taken out of the moment.  Such is the reason I do not, as has been suggested, record these verbally on tape.  Yes I still have a recorder with a tape.  I know most would use their smart phone.  Perhaps eventually I'll get one of those. 

Just the same, today on my drive in, I had these words concerning:
Shaking out one's hair, letting it grow long. 
Escaping the world, letting loose, leaving the familiar.
About the same as, say, cutting it all off.
Freedom of letting go, moving on, growing again.


Cause if you're not growing, your dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment