Saturday, September 17, 2011

Badlands, South Dakota, we're not on Cape Cod anymore Toto.

Badlands S. Dakota
South Dakota is unlike anything this playwright has ever seen.  Driving through the billboard bespeckled Great Plains is beyond anything I've ever dreamed of seeing and then....and then....and then!  The Badlands, oh yes.  Like mountains have melted away and left us all the rock to see, like drippy sand castles, you know, ok well my sister knows anyways. 
Badlands   
In the Badlands I hiked and I camped and I saw loads of Wildlife, Birds, Prairie Dogs, Mountain Goats, Buffalo...oh yes the Buffalo...fortunately though I did not see any rattlesnakes.



Camping, just to give a little perspective to the landscape.
 This might be where I pulled my leg really bad and could barely walk for a week.  Yeah....



 The badlands is also where my car went out of alignment, could have been that 20mile long dirt road.  I kept thinking to myself, "Where no Honda Civic has gone before".  I'm a Honda Civic owner who really ought to have a truck, except for the whole gas mileage thing.  Are there hybrid trucks yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment